Eleviant is to Elevate & Scale. Eleviant Tech symbolizes business transformation and reinforces our mission to help clients elevate and scale their business.
Manager, Business Development
About the job
The Business Development team is the first point of contact with prospective Eleviant customers. Eleviant is all about continued growth, and we need an inspiring leader to join us as we continue our mission to unlock reality and help people reach their full potential!
As Eleviant’s newest Manager, Business Development, you’ll get to build, coach, and lead a world-class team that focuses on targeting and creatively prospecting into our ideal customer profile. Using your operational rigor, emphasis on data-driven decision making, and servant leadership, you’ll empower your team to become masters of their prospecting craft. Leading with account strategy and building a robust pipeline. You’ll build a culture centered around winning as a team, and enjoying the ride, whilst encouraging diversity, & ensuring accountability.
At its core, this role will implement a creative Outbound strategy with the goal of engaging with our future raving fans. You’ll drive success through cross-functional initiatives while optimizing the playbook that takes our SDR Team to the next level!
- Hire, coach, and manage a team of Outbound Business Development Reps
- Build & iterate on a data-driven Outbound strategy
- Foster an environment of high performance & accountability
- Develop the sales, product, and industry skills of each team member
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- Regularly report on both Team and Individual Results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, and Productivity
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing on key initiatives
- Location: Must be within a commutable distance from DFW
- 4+ years in Technology sales as an IC & Manager
- Experience in a closing role is preferred
- Experience building and scaling a team from the ground up
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Proven track record of success in an SDR/BDR Manager role
- Experience managing and improving Sales Development KPIs
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Comp Plan
- We offer employees medical insurance designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Eleviant pays 100% of the premiums for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Flexible PTO to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Fun work environment
- Wii Sports
- Ping Pong
- Mini golf
- Recharge room
- FREE lunch
- FREE snacks
- FREE merch
- On-site gym
- Opportunity for advancement
- Monetary Incentive Programs
- Team Building Activities