Eleviant is to Elevate & Scale. Eleviant Tech symbolizes business transformation and reinforces our mission to help clients elevate and scale their business.
Business Development Representative
About the job
The Business Development Representative will play a key role in driving new business opportunities for the US and Canada by qualifying, nurturing, and setting appointments for the field sales team in support of our rapidly growing business and high-growth market.
- New Grads and experienced candidates are considered.
- You must be based in or willing to relocate to Dallas, TX.
- High volume prospecting/calling into multiple organizations via cold calling, networking, e-mail, as well as utilizing Internet information sources to build and maintain a lead development pipeline
- Penetrate, profile, qualify and schedule well-qualified appointments with key decision makers within targeted companies.
- Qualifying inbound inquiries by educating and developing prospects leading to an appointment
- Meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals as well as deliver a high quantity of well-qualified sales opportunities
- Consistently meet and exceed opportunity quotas to deliver an optimal sales pipeline.
- Articulate Eleviant’s value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Eleviant’s technology – and articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Work closely with sales and sales engineering teams to develop strategic sales approaches.
- Research customers, identify decision makers, educate prospects, and qualify to buy interest and sense of urgency.
- Extensive use of CRM to maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area
- Highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high, growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into SMB to mid-market customers
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive Comp Plan
- We offer employees medical insurance to fit your and your family’s needs.
- Eleviant pays 100% of the premiums for employees
- 401K program to help you invest in your future.
- Flexible PTO to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Fun work environment
- Wii Sports
- Ping Pong
- Mini Golf
- Recharge room
- FREE lunch
- FREE snacks
- FREE merch
- On-site gym
- Opportunity for advancement
- Monetary Incentive Programs
- Team Building Activities